Preoperative nose surgery care
- You should be fasting 8 hours before the nasal cosmetic surgery
- Do not smoke for two weeks before surgery, or take medications like spin and broom and consult your doctor if you are taking herbal remedies.
- In the event of a viral cold, nose cosmetic surgery should be postponed
- Avoid having any eyelashes, and women will cleanse the day of their surgery and lacquer surgery.
- Perform necessary tests and CT scans and take your doctor to check
Postoperative nose Surgery
- Only the fluids and aqueous foods should be used until the first 24 hours after the nasal cosmetic surgery, and refrain from eating foods that need to chew.
Swelling and bruising increase from 48 hours or 72 hours after surgery, and bruising and puffiness around the eyes and eyelids is normal for up to 2 days after surgery.
- Take medications prescribed by the doctor immediately after the procedure
- The tampon is in your nose for 1 to 3 days
- Feeling swollen and heavy up to about 3 days after nose surgery
- Keep a nasal gas unit up to about 3 days
The first 7 days after nose surgery
- For 7 to 10 days, gypsum is on your nose
- Avoid lifting any heavy objects for a week or more by doing any heavy or physical work.
- Open sneezing and avoid severe facial movements like crying or laughing