Rhinoplasty Consultations Day
Because he believes so strongly in the consultation process, Dr. Saman prefers to have two to three consultations with each patient before performing any procedure.
When patient schedules first visit for consultation, the patient will meet first Patient educator ( Specialized nurse) and then Dr. Saman at the same day.
The patient will sign the
Charge Free Consultation
Dr. Saman is highly sought after and the top of his field. His consultation is free of charge.
Consultation with Dr. Saman
During the initial consultation you will meet Dr. Saman and his support team. At the consultation Dr. Saman will run through the following stages.
• Take a complete and thorough medical history.
• Talks at length with patients about their expectations and motivation.
• Carefully check the symmetry and study the strength of your nose.
• Examine your nose internally using a nasal endoscope to fully evaluate the structural integrity of your nose.
• Examine your face from different angles: the front, side, whilst resting and when smiling.
• Focus on your desired and overall outcome and what it is that you like specifically.
• Utilise an advanced computer imaging system to view how your nose might look with different procedures.
• Encourage you to ask any questions or express concerns.
• Arrange any investigations that may be needed.
It is very common for Dr. Saman to review patients over at least 2 consultations before surgery is scheduled as there are many issues that need to be addressed before embarking on such life-altering surgery.